I’m Gwen, founder of Love Brand, speaker and entrepreneur. I’m also a Message Success Coach and tutor at Central Saint Martins in London and I can help you create an on-point, compelling message; a message that reflects your personality, makes you stand out and sells your offerings.
Are you attracting enough customer fans into your business? Go through the checklist below to find out instantly. It might be time to look at your business’ message if you answer “no” to more than one of the questions.
- ATTRACTION Your message influences what type of clients you attract. Are you able to reach and attract your ideal clients?
- MONEY Allure and clarity of your message are in direct relation to the money you’re making. Do you feel a sense of achievement when you check your bank balance?
- EASE A well-crafted message gets new business through the door easily and will smoothly close the sale for you – talk about a no-sweat solution! Is this working for you?
- CLARITY Look at your message with fresh eyes. Is it clear to you? How about passing strangers, do they get it?
- ALLURE Would you feel compelled to take action based on your message? Does your audience bite? This will be reflected in your conversion rates and sales figures.
- PREMIUM BRAND Do you compete on price? How would you feel if you could position yourself where you belong in the market. This is all in the message.
- UNIQUENESS Is your message unique? You cannot afford to have a cloned business message. To establish yourself in this saturated market you need to play to your own unique strengths. Don’t get lost online like 1000s of entrepreneurs!
- PASSION Does your message speak from your heart and light you up? Is it powered by your unique strength and mission? This is the motivation that will propel you forward no matter what.
- OWNERSHIP How does your message make you feel when you say it out loud to people you meet? Does it fill you with pride? Are you loving it?
- IDEAL CUSTOMER Are you a hundred percent clear about who you’re trying to reach with your message? Are you in with their psychology, demographics, and have you verified your findings?
- POSITIONING Look at where you have positioned yourself in your market – are you feeling totally at ease? Check your closest competitors and see if you’re standing out in that niche?
- COMMUNICATIONS Are you absolutely clear on how to write your communications? Are your your blogs and social media updates uniform and do they attract an engaged tribe?
- SALES Is your sales copy compelling? Is it converting? If not, then your message could be partly to blame.
- BRANDING Are you on top of everything that you put into the world, visually and verbally? Your message is the yardstick for all of this.
- MARKETING Are you wasting money on campaigns that don’t convert? Money and effort? This is a job for the message too.